With our TEDx team, also including Abdelhamid Bousaadi, we have spent several months planning the next edition of TEDxMarrakesh that will take place on Saturday October 8 at the beautiful ES SAADI PALACE. This year TEDxMarrakesh will be bolder and bigger than ever with the theme COEXISTENCE OR NO EXISTENCE! And we have sought, found and invited some rather brilliant people to speak at this event.
There will be in total 12 inspirational speeches focusing on this highly important topic of tolerance and coexistence with different angles like religion, politics, nature, film, food, music, sports etc. Here is the complete line-up of excellent speakers:
· Vanessa Branson – Founder of the Marrakech Biennale, philanthropist & hotelier
· Hindi Zahra – World famous singer, painter and self-taught multi-instrumentalist
· Maryam Montague – Author, humanitarian & hotelier
· Meryanne Loum-Martin – Designer & hotelier
· Gary Martin – Director of the Global Diversity Foundation & anthropologist
· Najat Kaanache – Star chef, television host and human rights activist
· Frank Sonder – Entrepreneur with focus on AI & digitalisation
· Kerstin Plehwe – Author & philanthropist
· Kamal Hachkar – Film maker & historian
· Jochen Wermuth – Investor with focus on sustainability & environment
· Maha Alouani-Bibi – Manager of Heritage Museum Marrakech
· Tina Meier – Rally Dakar champion & challenge facilitator
· Alice Morrison – Adventurer & journalist
We are so thrilled to have this amazing and distinguished line-up and we are looking forward to hear all the ideas they are going to share. The ticket price is 850 MAD (85 Euros) which includes breakfast, lunch and an evening cocktail with tasty snacks. To learn more and buy tickets please visit the TEDxMarrakesh WEBSITE .
TEDxMarrakesh will take place at the beautiful five-star hotel Es Saadi Palace
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self organized events that bring people together to share a TEDlike experience. Our event is called TEDxMarrakesh, where x = independently organized TED event. At our TEDxMarrakesh event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self organized.We really look forward to this event and hope to see you there!
Keep spreading good ideas!